The first beta of Cori for iPhone and iPad is here! Download it and help us make the best app possible.
Welcome to the public beta of Cori! The app that improves the lives of people with diabetes. After several months of hard work we have finally finished laying the foundations on which the app will stand.
We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but we think the time has come to launch the public beta. We want to develop Cori openly, collecting feedback from all kinds of users to help us make the best possible app.
If you want to participate, you just have to join the beta and install Cori on your devices.
What’s up, Doc?
This first beta is available for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS / iPadOS 14.5 or higher.
These are some of the new features that you can try in the beta 1 :
- Home. A first version with three widgets whose mission is to show you the data in an intuitive and useful way. At the moment we have:
- Last entry. The data you just added. It only appears if you have added an entry in the last 10 minutes.
- Average glucose in the last 7, 14, 30 or 90 days. The color changes depending on whether the average falls within the objective parameters.
- Target blood glucose percentage in the last 7, 14, 30 or 90 days. You can see the values of the rest of the pieces by clicking on them.
- Send us suggestions. This is just the beginning, so if there is any widget you would like to see click here and let us know.
- Add data manually: Blood glucose, food, medication, exercise, illness, and comments.
- Treatment diary in which to review, edit and delete the entries.
- General settings such as Data , Treatment (insulin, and blood glucose objetives) and Units .
- Cloud sync with iCloud.
- Adapted to iPad with full multitasking support: Slide over, Split view, multiple instances…
- Dark mode.
- Available in English and Spanish.
Keep in mind
- Being a beta, there may be errors and data may be lost (within the app).
- If you find a bug, send us a screenshot, video or a brief explanation about what happened to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.