Cori is now capable to scan FreeStyle Libre 2 sensors! Join the beta and help us make the best app possible.
For the second public beta of Cori, the app that simplifies diabetes care, we wanted to focus on a feature that many of you have asked us: scan FreeStyle Libre sensors.
One of the reasons we are developing Cori is to take advantage of all that Big Data generated by our continuous glucose measurement sensors. This is a first step in that direction. So far, we have only tested version 2 (from the European market), so if you use other versions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you want to try these new features, you just have to join the beta and install Cori on your devices.
What’s up doc?
Cori’s beta 2 is available for iPhone and iPad and requires iOS / iPadOS 14.5 or higher.
These are some new features you can try in beta 2:
- Scan the FreeStyle Libre 2. Check your current glucose and your evolution in the last 8 hours. You have the option to save all the data or just the current blood glucose. You can activate it in Settings, and it requires a compatible iPhone.
- Sensor information. Once you scan the sensor you can check the start date and the remaining life in Settings.
- Filter the Journal. Show all sensor readings or just Diary entries (glucose, food, medication …).
- Quick actions. Hold Cori icon to display the Quick Actions menu and add data more comfortably.
What comes next?
For the next Cori beta we plan to completely redesign the Home. We want to take advantage of all the data that is stored in the app and display it in a useful and, above all, understandable way. Moreover, since no two people are the same, we want it to be fully customizable.
This will be one of the most important points of the app, so if there’s any feature or widget that you would like to see, please email email@example.com.
- Cori has not been designed as a substitute for FreeStyle LibreLink, it’s an additional tool that helps you understand all the information that your patches provide. Remember to check your blood glucose in the official app or by taking a capillary measurement before making any decision about treatment.
- As it is a preliminary version, there may be errors and data may be lost (inside the app).
- If you find any bugs, send us a screenshot, video or a brief explanation about what happened to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.