Pre-order Cori on the App Store and you will be able to enjoy the app before anyone else. In addition, you’ll have a 25% discount on the Pro version.
These last few weeks have been non-stop at Chubby Apps. Cori continues to evolve by leaps and bounds, so much so that it can now be reserved for free on the App Store. We don’t have an exact release date yet, but we expect it to be released alongside iOS 15 in September/October. In this sense the ball is in Apple’s court.
What we can tell you is that everyone who signs up for the beta or reserves Cori on the App Store will get a 25% discount on the Pro version. A small thank you for supporting the project from the beginning.
As for the roadmap…
Although we have quite a few more ideas than you see here, we want to take the opportunity to share some of the features Cori will have at launch and its first updates:
– Home. A customizable home page with different widgets that allow you to understand your diabetes data. You can also place them on your mobile desktop.
– A simplified diary. Keeping track of your blood glucose, meals, medications, and workouts has never been easier. All data is synchronized in the cloud.
– Compatible with FreeStyle Libre 1 & 2. Scan and import glucose data for the last 8 hours.
– Integration with the Health app. Import data from Dexcom sensors or other apps.
– Reminders (v1.1). Cori takes care of reminding you when you have to check your glucose again or take a medication.
– Gamification (v1.1). Short- and long-term challenges to motivate you to do your best every day.
– Multi-device. At launch Cori will be available on iPhone and iPad and in the future will have versions for Apple Watch, Mac, and Android.